Furever

Note: Over-bulldozer, anyone? This chaotic visual will be toned down for some visual breathing room. Important moving objects requiring closer attention will be presented in a more distinguishable manner. Other elements to be included clouds, birds, trains, planes, and rats!

It has been a few too many days since I have posted. Progress in my bubble often occurs in a manner of two steps forward, two steps back (shout out, Paula Abdul). No matter how hard I try to keep my cat out of my "studio," she finagles her way into the room with my setup. I should expect no less; her name is Ninja after all. Her favorite hobbies are to be exactly where I need to be and messing with the most important thing at any given time. Although its quite inconvenient, there is humor to be found in a cat pawing through a miniature landfill containing items destroyed by a canine. There have been some issues with the setup, so perhaps there is a silver lining?

I did some tests masking and blending multiple images in Premiere but feel its too "busy." Animating with the computer in conjunction with tactile stop motion creates a collage effect, which I like, and adding border around those pieces will help distinguish them from rubbish. Arrow, my hero dog, cannot go all Where's Waldo? on a chaotic set. His movements will be 100% (hu)manhandled. Whereas, the construction men and bulldozers will be shot individually then masked frame by frame in the edit. Doing this separately allows me more time to toy with the adjustable bulldozers, which are not the sturdiest things in America. It would suck up a lot of unnecessary time trying to maintain its sturdiness when the focus should be on the dog!! 

I'm not exactly where I want to be but I know where I'm going! 

Comments

Popular Posts