It's the Final Countdown!

The "11:11" Kickstarter campaign is down to the wire! Four days remaining. 57% funded. 83 backers. 7 countries involved. I am so blessed and grateful for all of the support that I've been given from friends, family and strangers during this process. It's very moving to know how much folks are rooting for me!

I want to reiterate that no one should be shy about pledging $1 if they are interested in participating, but don't have a lot of spare change. I'm an indie filmmaker, so I get it! Connecting as many people from as many countries as possible is my mission and I appreciate any amount that is pledged toward this project!

January 1, 2011 at 11:11pm EST is the deadline and if the goal is not met, then the project receives none of it's previous pledges! That wouldn't make for a great start to the New Year, but I have confidence that this goal will be met and we can move forward and finally get this film in the can!

Passing the link on to at least 11 people you think may be into this project (it's been confirmed that 5 Nada Surf songs from the album "Let Go" have been permitted for use in the final cut of the film) is a great way to help spread the word to those who may not know this project exists! Thank you in advance for everything!

http://kck.st/c3HwRR

Comments

Popular Posts