Nada Surf

Things are going well in 11:11 1and! Just had some very good news about the music that I've been planning to use for my film for years! Looks like 5 of the Nada Surf songs I've built many scenes around are going to be obtainable! This is a huge amount of weight lifted off my shoulders! Hopefully in a few days I will have clearance from another artist I'm dying to use the music of.

Last night I was interviewed at Wilmington's news station WECT Channel 6 for a broadcast tomorrow morning at 5am and 6am. I'm hoping this continual push for pledges locally works in my favor again! I did some math today and realized if all of my Facebook friends invested $11.11 now we would exceed our goal! After writing that on my wall, I got 3 more backers! 42 people participating so far! Will YOU be next?

Comments

Popular Posts