Twinless Twins

Hello everyone,

For the past few months of fundraising I have been very private about the details of the story lines in "11:11". Recently, I revealed some information regarding the story line of "Maggie", who is a 20 year old Twinless Twin. Many people do not know or understand the grief attached to the loss of a twin and I've been overwhelmed with support from the twin(less) community. I've consulted with many people about their experiences to ensure the character is depicted in the most realistic way possible. Strangely enough what I've already written was pretty much on point. I've learned a lot about the emotional rollercoaster that surviving twins go on after the loss of their other half and am moved beyond belief about the connection between twins even after the passing of one. I'm very grateful to those of you who have enlightened me with their stories and support what we are doing with our film. For more information, please check the UPDATES page on the IndieGoGo fundraising website! Thank you! xo, meg

http://www.indiegogo.com/1111?c=comments

Comments

Popular Posts