giving birth to a nine year old

11/11 is fast approaching and I'm awaiting for this thing to explode! I have @ awesome marketing assistants and 2 articles coming up in the paper the next 2 days (ha...222). Really, I just want a lot of people involved...so if you can afford a $1 that's awesome! Every dollar counts and they can add up quickly! Especially if everyone who loved 11:11 was involved! I just got schmetterlinger (butterflies) in my belly thinking that. Uh oh, clock says, 11:10 now I'm ahead of myself...

Actually that's not a bad thing! I want to be ahead because the next days will be crazy! I'm so glad I have help, but could always use more, spreading the word is key. Let people know what's going on! Strange thing is I was searching through my contacts on FB and saw my filmmaker friend Jonathan had a digital clock with the 11:11 as his profile picture. This is awesome. I love knowing people who see the numbers like I do.

I had a man contact me from a chat forum I was on by telephone. He was telling me about how the numbers were actually spirits trapped in another time frame trying to communicate through electronic waves through the numbers. If the numbers are 1:11, 2:22 or 3:33, they are midwayers and if it's 4:44, they are angels... I've read a little about 11:11 but never wanted to study it enough to taint what the numbers mean to me... but this conversation was a bit eerie.

I will tell you why... there was a part when he was talking about how midwayers appear in a field as if they are in between our time and the next. There are two sequences in my film that are fairly similar. My film is not a spiritual film, nor is it hokey. It just feels like real life and how timing and circumstance determine your ultimate outcome. I think my heart is going to explode this time plus two days from next year! it will be like birthing a 9 year old baby!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts