fortune telling

Its been forever since I've blogged. Forgive me for slacking off but it has been a whirlwind week. I drove to Uniontown, Pennsylvania on Tuesday to scout the city for 11:11. It was a bit different than expected, but there were many things I found inspiring. The train tracks and cemetaries especially made me happy. I would like to include more of those details in 11:11.

It was so nice to get away for a night alone and decompress. The following day I took more photographs and dashed off to the lehigh valley for my friends wedding. The whole trip was a blast with some very unexpected surprises. For the first time in an eternity I met someone who I connected with on an indescribable level. Where language and words unneccessary and a stare spoke volumes...who would have thought I would be speechless?

Now we are in our separate countries with an ocean parting us. Although its quite tragic to say goodbyes after several amazing days, I keep thinking how lucky I am. This man made me realize that I'm not so jaded that I've closed myself off to the possibility of love. He's reassured me that good men do exist; they are just hard to find...and somehow he fell from the sky and landed right where I needed him to be.

My friend who got married had actually attempted to set us up before and I declined. Set ups aren't my thing and he lived in another country. But now that we've met on our own terms, I know regardless we will always be friends. Its funny how life works. Twelve years ago I met the groom and who would have thought living in different states we'd still be in touch? Just makes me wonder where I will be twelve years in the future....

Comments

Popular Posts