movie magic

Sitting in a tavern in Uniontown, Pennsylvania wishing they had Killians Red. Decided to drive a bit out of the way for the wedding to research. At first I was unsure this was the kind of town I am expecting... Then I stumbled upon all the train tracks and delapidated buildings. This is exactly what 11:11 is all about.

Tomorrow morning I will be going around the city taking more photographs of things that inspire me. I'm excited to be here, yet my body still aches from two weeks of slave labor. I'm beginning to wonder if I have the swine flu with the exhaustion I feel. I can't seem to rest enough. Doesn't help that there is no light at the end of the tunnel...just one thing after the next, all including 8 hour drives.

I spend so much of my life in the car these days. I'm out seeing the world through the windows watching others peoples lives whiz by on their way to work or a funeral. One of the first things that caught my eye today was a cemetary and strangely came across a funeral shortly there after. So many of the details in 11:11 are here, which is exactly what I'm going for.

I keep looking for signs telling me my purpose here and when I opened the local Herald Standard paper I read about a paul haggis film being shot here. I also added up the numbers in the zip code and its sum was 11. It seems futile, I know, but these are the things I pay attention to. I made a wish in a fountain today as well, hoping this town will assure me that union can be replicated in wilmington.

Comments

Popular Posts