seasons change

What a slacker I have been! I started a blog the other day and never finished it. Been busy with work and have lazed around the past few days. I'm so tired and my body is so sore. It's been nice being alarm clock free the past few days. Rest is the best remedy for me. I will be so excited to not carry heavy shit around this week! I would rather not sub all too much the next two weeks. So much to catch up on with the festival and I need to upload the photos from the wedding. Work never stops!

I've been thinking a lot about location the last week. And if it matters where we live. Can I do what I want somewhere else? Not that I want to move by any means, but a fork in the road has presented itself. A decision doesn't need to be made right now, but eventually something will have to change in order to work it out. For the first time in a long time, I'm ready to fight for someone.

The next two years will be quite a journey. So many challenges and hurdles await me. I just hope I'm strong enough to juggle what this year tosses my way. Change can be intimidating. Especially if they are life alterations. The puzzle pieces seem to be falling into place and right now, I'm right where I'm supposed to be. Being in Huntington for work has been a mind expanding experience and look forward to working on more shows with totally different crews!

I'm a bit concerned about money in the next two months. Winter is very slow in the film world, so I figure this would be a good time to do some visiting. Columbus definitely and maybe overseas! Hopefully my plane credit from the wedding will transfer over to a European trip. Damn travelocity! So much travel lately... I should be a truck driver or a teamster. I would make a hell of a lot more money!

Comments

Popular Posts