Junggeselle

Right now we are in the middle of the time change! I get to relive an hour and do whatever I want. All I'm excited about is the extra sleep. Fall back is better than spring forward. In Germany they call the time change 'Junggeselle'...did you notice the word has a double ll in it? There is an 11 in the word! This makes me happy.

Dressed up as Bloody Mary for Halloween to tie in with the Bloody Merry X-MAS! theme. Maybe people didn't catch on right away. I gave them little clues to say my name three times and look in the mirror and showed them the celery stalk leaves in my hair to play on the idea of the drink as well. This was probably my favorite costume I've made. I loved being covered in blood! My makeup looked crazy and I had so much baby powder in my hair!

The party I went to was at my friend's house who just made a short zombie flick. The movie was really good! The special effects, makeup, acting, cinematography...everything was slick. The budget was teeny, but you would never know looking at it. This is what I love about Wilmington. People do their best at what they do regardless of a paycheck. Starting to think about the shooting schedule for 11:11 as if it were a series of short films shot over the course of a year. Could save us a lot of money and it would be interesting to see the characters faces age ever so slightly.

Comments

Popular Posts