blindness

It's so cold in wv today! I'm sitting, yes not standing, by a school playground watching kids play. Weird to be here and not teaching. I actually miss my kids in the EC class at sunset park. Literally they make my heart smile! It makes me want to go to work. I know they needed a sub today, but I'm in wv.

Just ate lunch and my tummy is mad at me. Sitting in a parking lot enjoying the quiet as the wind blows through the trees. Its so cold, but beautiful. I forgot how much I love the changing of the seasons here. Fall is magical, but not when you forget to bring heavier coat. Layering it is.

Still waiting for the arrival of my camera flash. Want to test it before the wedding. I hope it looks great! I need to spend some time converting raw images to my hard drive so they are thumbnails I can actually see. If anyone has recommendations of how to do this let me know!

Had yesterday off, but time slipped away from me. I did buy some new clothes and need to invest in some long shirts. Goodwill will have to be the store of choice considering the money I am dropping compared to how much I'm getting paid. On my ten day break I'm driving to wilmington for halloween. I have decided to go as bloody mary to tie into the bloody merry xmas theme. Currently researching the story behind the real person and she was craaazy! I can pull that off!

Hoping to get some subbing and babysitting in when I'm in NC so I can balance out gas costs, so if you have any work for me... Going to catch up on cucalorus stuff as well. Already began my write ups but need to write two more longer versions. This will be a challenge considering they are short films and don't want to give the whole premise away. I guess I will focus on the filmmaker's backgrounds. After all without their visions the audience will be blind.

Comments

Popular Posts