germaphobe

I almost went to bed without writing a blog! It's 4 minutes until midnight and I get up early in the morning to drive back to WV. My bags are overpacked this go around, with many clothing options and things I need to get by over the next few months. I feel awful in the middle of Cucalorus selection time. I'm definitely going to type out a few wishful blocks. Ironic how the two areas I am most interested in are horror films and kids films. Maybe I should make a horror film with kids!

I subbed for my fave class today and yesterday. One of my kids had a penny from 1976 on her desk. That's good luck. My virgoness will be 33 in just a few days, so I need all the luck I can get. This is my year! I think I'm going to add back in a tidbit in 11:11 where several of the characters end up with the same penny at different times...showing the interconnectedness among people. Although I can't stop thinking about how many germs are on coins...

Comments

Popular Posts