the chosen one

TV! I love that my shows are coming back! Granted, I don't think I'd be too fond of working on episodic due to burn out rate...but I sure do like watching my stories! I wonder sometimes how much of my inspiration comes from other programs that I watch without even realizing it. When it comes to influences, I purposely chose not to finish Solara's book 11:11 as I was writing my script. I didn't want anyone else's beliefs to influence my own. Cliche is not my speed.

It's funny now that I've progressed in this process, I have allowed myself to research a bit about what others believe 11:11 to be and it's so amazing the comparison. My writer friend send me an incredible article written by a man who has unbelievable connections to 11:11. Here is a link so you can read what the digits mean to him. http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2009/02/1111/
I was blown away by his experiences!

Considering I've been working on this script since 2002, many unknowing folks have been exposed to the tradition of making a wish when they see 11:11 on the clock. Now they see the consecutive numbers all the time. It really is a great marketing tool (don't steal it!) since you have a chance to see it twice a day! My friend, who is a partial non-beliver tried to test me and see if we could choose another number to see if it popped up all the time. It was 1238. In a week, not once did I see the numbers. Why is it that the odds of four numbers being consecutive is so improbable, yet I see it all the time?

Perhaps Solara would say...I am a chosen one:)

Comments

Popular Posts