bloody mary

Got my call time for tomorrow. 6AM. Wish I had a day off where call was early, rather than later. I hate waking up early! I took a two hour nap today, which was nice, but didn't get to accomplish all that I wanted today. I'm supposed to do a few write ups for the Cucalorus Magazine and wrote two short summaries today. They also want some longer versions, but feel like I will be telling the entire premise of the films if that's the case. With shorts, everything is so compressed and I don't want to give away every detail! I suppose for the longer versions, I can go more into depth about the alumni filmmakers and their previous films. Perhaps that will draw a crowd that enjoyed their work in Cucalorus past.

I'm so looking forward to the festival this year and am blessed with a schedule that will allow me the flexibility to be a part of the festivities for my eighth consecutive year. I submitted my silly horror film, but seriously doubt it will be selected. It's not meant to be taken seriously, so no biggie if it gets the boot. Hopefully we will show it at a Halloween screening at a local bar/art gallery. I simply don't know what to go as on Halloween this year. I suppose since horror is my theme this year, maybe I will dress up as someone who has been murdered on Christmas (to tie into a Christmas/Halloween horror theme). Maybe I will be a Bloody Mary with a celery stalk! ha!

Comments

Popular Posts