liar liar tired

Six hours of sleep is the new average. Twelve hour days aren't so bad, but short turn around times aren't so hot. I have to get up at 4am:( It's all good though. We are doing this cool television interview tomorrow in Charleston, so hopefully it will be worth waking up before the sun. Today was actually pretty fun. I like the crew I'm driving around a lot. We did a lot of B-Roll which was nice because although I was the driver, I sort of felt like the AD. I chose the most efficient route in the short time allotted and we accomplished a whole lot!

I have realized that I do a lot better if I'm in a higher up position; a leader. It's like this person comes out of me that holds back most of the time. I am allowed to think and not just say copy that! Although that is a fave phrase of mine. I am working hard on keeping a smile on my face even when sorting through recycling mixed with garbage. There are no small roles on set; everyone plays there part. I want 11:11 to be an even playing field when it comes to crew. We will all do the fun stuff and the grunt work!

I'm so sleepy that I can't write a word more. more. I'm a liar because I wrote it twice.

Comments

Popular Posts