quiet is the new noise

Sitting away from set on my lunch break so I don't get roped into work off the clock. Things much better today. Learning how to copy that and otherwise keep my mouth shut. Got several much needed thank yous today. Its amazing how two words make all the difference. Hopefully folks are realizing how hard I work! We are all trying to accomplish the same goals after all!

One of the producers on this show is really great and down to earth. He seems to appreciate all the hands involved in making this machine function. I strive to be a producer of such grateful nature myself. I promise to respect all of the crew members who help make my dreams a reality. I always want to keep spirits up and a positive attitude. It seems to make the day less grueling.

I am exhausted and ready for a much needed day off free of alarms. I will likely sleep away half of my one day off and spend the remaining hours doing laundry and playing catch up. My emails are bombarding me and am craving time to focus on my cucalorus duties. I am so thrilled to have the flexibility to partake in all of the festivities this year. I can't imagine how dreadful it would have been to miss my first festival in eight years...especially with the rate I'm getting on this job. I am very blessed to have this opportunity.

My sister is heading back to LA next week and I'm surprised to say how much I will miss her presence. For the first time in years we are getting along quite well. She's been a godsend lately, helping tie up loose ends while I'm working long hours. Soon I will be back in only childdom in my hometown. It will be quite strange having my folks to myself again. The house will be so quiet with only the sounds of my dad tapdancing on the floorboards.

Comments

Popular Posts